Wireless Network Use Policy
Fuller offers wireless network access to all students, faculty and staff on the Pasadena campus and at all regional campuses. It is provided to enhance Fuller’s educational mission and provide administrative efficiencies. Students may use this network to access Fuller’s LMS, Google Apps, the Library’s online resources, online registration, student records, as well as broader internet resources. Faculty and staff may also access Fuller’s administrative resources such as Banner, file shares, budget tools, and printing services. Your Fuller ID credentials are required to access the seminary’s wireless network. Use of the seminary’s wireless network is a privilege and not a right arising from admission or employment.
As a condition of using the seminary’s wireless network, all users acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Use of the wireless network is subject to the seminary’s Acceptable Use Policy and other seminary policies, as well as applicable federal and state laws and/or regulations.
- Users must keep their passwords secure and confidential. Sharing passwords with others is strictly prohibited. Fuller Seminary requires user ID and password authentication for its current employees, current students, alumni and authorized guests to be able to access the wireless network.
- The seminary’s wireless network is unencrypted and therefore inherently insecure. It is the responsibility of each wireless network user to avoid sending and accessing confidential, financial, private, personal, and/or any sensitive data over an unencrypted connection. Fuller Seminary cannot and does not guarantee the security of its wireless network, and is not responsible for any consequences resulting from a users failure to abide by this guidance.
- While the seminary strives to provide reliable wireless access, various factors can impede its ability to do so. These factors include, but are not limited to, physical objects, competing wireless networks, or other signals that may create interference and diminish wireless signals and reliability. Fuller Seminary cannot and does not guarantee the reliability of its wireless network, and is not responsible for any consequences resulting from the loss of user’s data.
- Users are prohibited from the use of peer-to-peer or file-sharing applications on the seminary’s wireless network. Such use adversely affects the quality and performance of the network and is in direct violation of the seminary’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Users are prohibited from tampering with, attempting repairing of and/or adjusting any aspect of the seminary’s wireless network. This includes, but is not limited to, access points, antennae, and connected cabling. All installed wireless equipment is the property of Fuller Theological Seminary. ITS is solely responsible for the installation and maintenance of the wireless network.
If you have questions or need technical support with Fuller’s wireless network please contact the Tech Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 626-584-5675.